Saturday, October 10, 2020

SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival

Fun day today!!   Arrived at 1:30.  After a quick stop at the kiosk to get our $10 of SeaWorld bucks we went off to take a look at the offerings.  Some great ciders this year.  The Broski Ciderworks Passion Fruit Cider was my favorite.  Second place was Key Line Apple Cider from Three Daughters. 

For food, my two favorite were the Pork Nacho Waffle Fries and the Buffalo Chicken Empanada. 


I did try the wings and onions rings from the Yuengling stand.  


Chicken wings were pretty good. Onion rings were uneven.  Some were greasy. Some were crispier.  The seasoning was terrific.  Also tried the fried green tomato slider.   The pimento cheese and arugula really helped here. It didn't need the onion ring.  


If you order the three punches for free online and download that barcode, that is all you need to scan at each kiosk.ro.redeem.  They scan once for each item. I am a gold pass member and did get my temporary upgrade to Platinum. I received 20% discount on what we purchased.   Helped with the beer since they were a little pricey at $10.99 for 20 ounces before discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment